Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wii Brits are aloud to show interest in Wii

I went into Birmingham city center today (in the UK not Alabama) and found many shops were offering to put you on a waiting list to get on the waiting list and pre-order a Wii. The picture shows the advert from the GAME stores, but I regestered my interest at Gamestation as it is the largest game store in the UK so I thought they may get a few, plus I once regestered my interest in Animal Crossing in GAME and didnt hear anythink from them. I didnt get to see the amount of people on the list as I regestered downstairs in the Retro/PC basement, which was much quieter than the upstairs, but the sales assistant assured me that the list had gotten quite lengthy. So get out there and declair your love for Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home