Friday, May 19, 2006

Rule britania, nintendo uk head strikes at sony

“I don’t know what their decision making process is, but I think if you look back, any innovation that has come in gameplay has come from us…I’d love to dig up some old Phil Harrison comments and say ‘hang on a second – six months ago when we launched our controller you said one thing, and now why are you doing this?…Historically we’re always developing new things, we know Sony has had a lot of issues with their rumble feature and they’ve had to withdraw it–because they didn’t innovate, they copied. With Nintendo, I’m trying to think of anything we’ve copied…but I can’t.”

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home