Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rumored american Nintendo DS lite release and price

from gonintendo.com


Got an email from a reader (his name will stay secret JUST incase) just a few minutes ago in which he says this…

I called up my friend NAME DELETED (the Nintendo Rep for my area) and he said that he just got off a conference call with his supervisiors and the DS lite was brought up. He told me, the release date was JUST confirmed before the call and that I was one of the first people to know outside of nintendo. He said that we are looking at a mid-May release in America at a $134.99 price point.

The reader believes it, so I believe the reader…but just for safe keeping this will be a rumor. Thanks to our reader for the info!
I hope for you americans that this is true, and i also hope it will arive in europe soon after, at a similer price point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home