Thursday, May 04, 2006

A nice little feature for the site

If you live in a hut with no internet connection or ability to get gaming information then I should tell you that is E3 next week. Although I cannot make it there myself, I will be watching it online. because of this I will do a live blog updating every few minutes to keep you updated on Nintendo's Pre-E3 press conference which will happen on the tuesday at... well it is 17:30 my time which is grennich mean time so work out your own time and come to the site for instant uptodate info on the DS, Cube and Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home