Thursday, August 10, 2006

European Opera dated and priced and I'm not happy

Lets just remeber a couple of things here

1) PSP users get a web browser free
2) This version of Opera is old, its version 8 and version 9 is out right now
3) It doesn't support flash (PSP does) or video which means that you can't visit the most popular site on the web youtube.

But that's still ok aslong as they price it along the line of the brain age games at half price but no, Nintendo have decided to charge full price for this very limited browser.

"The Nintendo DS Browser launches across Europe on 6th October 2006 for the estimated retail price of around £30/40 Euros."

If I see it in a sale or something for £10 or £15 then I'm going to pick it up but at full price you can forget it. Looks like I'll be waiting to I go to New York to pick it up on the cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home